We hope you are healthy and well. With the holiday season approaching, Franklin County has issued a new stay-at-home advisory. Some of you may be wondering if this means we’re still open—the answer is yes! Health care services, like our practice, will continue to deliver the smile-improving care you deserve.
Rest assured, we are providing our services safely and healthily. In the office, we are going above and beyond guidelines set forth by agencies like the CDC, OSHA, ADA, and AAO. Some of our enhanced protocols include:
- Checking temperatures and screening health
- Wearing PPE and requiring masks for patients
- Thoroughly sanitizing the office
- Spacing out appointments
- Using social distancing best practices
- Installing plexiglass screen guards
- Asking parents and siblings to wait in the car
To read more about our safety protocols, please visit our website. And, if you need to book an appointment, call us. From all of us here at Hutta & Cook Orthodontics, we hope you have a healthy and safe holiday season. We are sending you all of our best wishes and look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Hutta, Dr. Cook, Dr. Minga, and Staff