We are so happy to have you all back in our office. Our top concern has always been your health and we will continue to take every possible precaution to keep you and our team safe!
Upon arriving for your appointment, please send a text message, saying “I am here” with the patient’s name, date of birth, and appointment time from the parking lot. We will begin the check-in process and provide further instructions before you enter the building. Please note the following text numbers for our office:
Worthington Appointments: Text 614-215-9717
Our other safety protocols include the following:
- Screening employees/patients with our Health Questionnaire and checking temperatures.
- Having patients wash hands and use an antiseptic rinse upon arriving.
- Asking patients to brush teeth at home or work before their appointment.
- Employing social distancing best practices.
- Staggering appointment times to reduce office capacity.
- Asking parents/siblings of current patients to wait in the car.
- Filling out visit summary forms for each patient. Parents can call in with any questions about their child’s treatment.
- For patients/parents who are in the office for treatment consultations, using a private room with your orthodontist.
- Having plenty of hand sanitizer and face masks available.
- Installing a screen guard around our front desk.
- Sterilizing all high-touch and treatment areas.
- Ceasing use of our coffee machine temporarily.
With these precautions in place, we look forward to giving you your healthiest, happiest smile while keeping you and our team safe. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times. Our team looks forward to seeing you back in our offices soon!
Our team at Hutta Orthodontic Specialists